Saturday, January 1, 2011

Revelation Study

The book of Revelation, written by the apostle John, is one of the most controversial book in the bible. Studying it opens up the entire word of God as it refers continually to the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Todays study involved the following video by Chuck Missler on Google Videos. It is 1-1/2 hours long. Please watch it as you can. I will be posting notes as we go along.

5 comments:

  1. There are 24 total videos for this study, and I promise we will all know the bible much better. I will be getting the workbook as soon as I can.

    Workbook download: $7.95


    MP3 Download: $39.95


    DVD $74.95

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to post the link for the first video. Ooops. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my good Friend, Rick, it is almost impossible to understand Revelation without Daniel. I believe that Chuck Missler deals with both at the same time, because he indicated the same. Here is Rick's email to me from facebook:

    Have you studied Daniel first? All the symbolism in Revelation is found in Daniel. It is nigh impossible to understand Revelation without first understanding Daniel.
    I have some links to introductory Bible studies on Daniel and Revelation. You can get a good overview from them and then I get get you more in depth studies.

    http://www.discoveronline.org/courses/focus/guide01/index.htm


    The above link is Daniel. If you change Guide01 to 02 or 03 etc up through 07 you have a quick overview of Daniel. 08-20 goes through Revelation.

    These links are mostly an overview. It is not an in-depth study. But you can get the basics before delving deeper.

    Hopefully I am not intruding by these suggestions.

    Rick



    Focus on Prophecy 8
    DiscoverOnline
    Facing into a stiff ocean wind, the old man pulled his robe tightly around his shoulders. Surf rumbled against the rocks below. A sea gull screeched as it dipped toward him, searching for food. John, the beloved disciple of Jesus, stared across the ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out that, althought there are some very interesting points in the first 1-1/2 hour video, it is an introduction. So, many of the points are looked at again in the following videos. So, you could conceivably skip the first one and move through the remainder. Here is the 2nd Video:.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Revelation now When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete